You can change your campaign’s start and ending dates in the Campaign Settings window. Click on the ‘face’ button at the top right of the screen and select “My Campaigns,” then “Edit Details” under the campaign you wish to edit. You can adjust campaign dates—as long as you don’t change the total number of days in your campaign (that is, if you set up a campaign to be 30 days long, you can change the dates as long as it remains 30 days). Be sure to click Save & Close once you’re done.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- What is the flag icon on each post in my dashboard?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- What is the icon with several lines in the top-right navigation?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- What is the speech bubble icon in the top-right navigation?