The + sign lets you create and publish your own posts. While your template is based on recommended strategy, Storyblaster is a great way to schedule and publish to social media whenever you desire. Hit the + sign, select the platform and account / Page you want to post on, compose your post, and then schedule it or select “publish now.”
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- What is the flag icon on each post in my dashboard?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- What is the icon with several lines in the top-right navigation?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- What is the speech bubble icon in the top-right navigation?