This is the filter window that allows you to view just the posts you want to see, by social accounts, publishing status, and engagement. All posts show by default. Once you deselect certain options, those posts will disappear from your dashboard view. To get them back, re-select what you turned off.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- What is the flag icon on each post in my dashboard?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- What is the icon with several lines in the top-right navigation?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- What is the speech bubble icon in the top-right navigation?