“Promoting a post” means spending money to reach more potential backers. Promoting posts is necessary for most campaigns to reach their funding goal. Only 2%-10% of your followers see your posts in their feed without promotion. It takes paid promotion to get your campaign not just to your own network, but to the right audiences beyond who’ll want to contribute. Storyblaster's built-in promotion capabilities, expertise, and proprietary data, takes all the guesswork out of finding the best audience of contributors.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote my campaign with Storyblaster?
- How does promoting with Storyblaster work?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- How much does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?