Facebook only allows you to promote posts and place ads from a Page as opposed to a personal profile. Our research has shown that the majority of crowdfunding campaign contributions from social platforms come from Facebook. Having a Page will allow Storyblaster to reach the widest possible audience to contribute to your campaign.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote?
- How do I promote through Storyblaster?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- What does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?