No. Our templates are based on extensive data analysis of successful campaigns. Your posts only show up in 2%-10% of your followers’ feeds, and even those people may not pay attention to them at that time. It’s important to post consistently. If you follow your template, you will see the posts are varied so you’re not always asking people for money, but also carefully building community and engagement.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Storyblaster if I get an error message saying my campaign is over 60 days?
- My campaign isn't ready to launch yet. Can I sign up for Storyblaster early and start customizing my template?
- What happens at the end of my campaign?
- What if I extend my campaign?
- Should I put my videos on YouTube?
- My campaign has multiple team members, does Storyblaster allow for more than one person to work on a campaign?
- What happens if I hit my goal early?
- Why do you only support 20-60-day campaigns?
- Isn’t posting every day too much?
- How should I prepare for my campaign?