Anything you can do to increase your campaign's social media presence is highly recommended, and Storyblaster can publish to YouTube. However, if you don't have a large YouTube following, there is no reason to post often there. Our research shows even those with large YouTube followings receive way fewer contributions via that platform. But if you’d like to post more on YouTube, in dashboard view, click on the plus sign next to the date you’d like to post, then select "YouTube" in the platform selector in the top left of the window. Create, schedule and approve your post in the normal way.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Storyblaster if I get an error message saying my campaign is over 60 days?
- My campaign isn't ready to launch yet. Can I sign up for Storyblaster early and start customizing my template?
- What happens at the end of my campaign?
- What if I extend my campaign?
- Should I put my videos on YouTube?
- My campaign has multiple team members, does Storyblaster allow for more than one person to work on a campaign?
- What happens if I hit my goal early?
- Why do you only support 20-60-day campaigns?
- Isn’t posting every day too much?
- How should I prepare for my campaign?