If you linked an Indiegogo, Seed&Spark, Kickstarter, or GoFundMe campaign when you set up your template (you will have pasted its URL in when you signed-up), this launches the “progress window” which shows live financial data from your fundraising platform, including the amount raised and the number of backers daily.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- What is the flag icon on each post in my dashboard?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- What is the icon with several lines in the top-right navigation?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- What is the speech bubble icon in the top-right navigation?