Our extensive research shows promoting on Facebook has, by far, the highest return on advertising spend for crowdfunding campaigns. Generally, Instagram does not drive contributions because most accounts have only a “link in bio,” but If you have a large Instagram following, we will automatically optimize your promotion to include Instagram, too as Facebook owns Instagram.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote my campaign with Storyblaster?
- How does promoting with Storyblaster work?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- How much does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?