Having a Facebook Page (business page, as opposed to a personal profile page) is the only way Facebook allows you to do paid promotions. Our vast research shows that the overwhelming majority of crowdfunding campaign funds received through social media come from Facebook, and since the Facebook algorithm makes it so your posts end up in only 2-10% of your followers feeds, most campaigns will not succeed without doing some Facebook paid promotion to reach potential contributors your own network, and outside of your network as well.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote?
- How do I promote through Storyblaster?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- What does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?