At the very minimum you should promote posts based on the Storyblaster template guidance, which is 3 times during your campaign—day 4, day 12, and 5 days before the end of your campaign. But the more you promote, the more opportunities you have to gain new contributors.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote?
- How do I promote through Storyblaster?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- What does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?