Spending at least $50 to promote gets your posts in front of the audiences most likely to contribute to your campaign through targeted Facebook ads. Any amount under $50 will not be enough to reach your current AND new networks of contributors. In fact, most crowdfunding platforms recommend spending at least $1,500 on paid promotion, and agencies and crowdfunding “experts” will often spend $5,000 or more. Using Storyblaster’s built-in promotion tool will get the best results possible for the lowest cost with $50 being the minimum budget needed to gain contributions.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote?
- How do I promote through Storyblaster?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- What does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?