Having a social media following is a good head start, but not necessarily integral to your campaign's success as long as you’re doing paid promotion. We do recommend you let Storyblaster take some of your paid promotion spend and build up your likes and follows first before then going for contributions. It will definitely help you in the long run.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote?
- How do I promote through Storyblaster?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- What does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?